2764-2767 Differential DryLoc® pH-ORP Electrodes
The Signet 2764-2767 Differential pH & ORP electrodes are built with the DryLoc® connector a Ryton® body and TeflonT reference junction to handle even the most extreme and harshest of chemical applications.
These differential electrodes use field-proven 3-electrode differential technique: the pH and reference electrodes are measured against a ground electrode, ensuring a steady and stable signal. A key feature is the reference electrode which is protected in a glass half-cell embedded in the reference chamber and is protected from compounds that may contain sulfides (S2-) and metals. To ensure long service life, the reference features a refillable electrolyte chamber and a replaceable equitransferant salt bridge. The patented porous PTFE reference junction resists fouling, clogging and chemical attack.
Other elements of the design are the solution ground, the pH/ORP electrodes, and the temperature element. The solution ground eliminates noisy measurements by draining electrical current away from the reference electrode. The pH/ORP electrodes are designed with a flat or bulb measurement surface, and a temperature device that is positioned at the tip of the measurement surface, making the temperature response of T95% less than 1 minute. Various temperature devices offered include 3 KΩ, 300Ω, or PT1000 RTD. The electrodes are used with the Signet 2750 Sensor Electronics, which provide a blind 4 to 20 mA output or use the digital (S3L) output to connect to Signet’s 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller. The electrodes can also be used with the Model 2760 preamplifier to connect to the Signet’s 5700 or 8750 instruments.
Fields of Application:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- Plant Effluent
- Plating Baths
- Textile Dye Process
- Harsh Chemical Applications
- Heavy metal Removal and Recovery
- Toxics Destruction
- Surface Finishing
- Field-proven differential design for stable measurements in the most aggressive applications
- Water-tight DryLoc connector with foulproof gold contacts
- PTFE reference junction
- Rebuildable reference electrode
- Solution ground
- Integral temperature sensor. Quick temperature response
- Easy sensor replacement using DryLoc electrode connector
- Compatible with other suppliers’ instruments